How many mg of CBD do I need / how much CBD oil should I take a day?
- Finding effective cannabis dosing is not a clearly defined science and is highly dependent on the individual and the symptoms being treated.
How many times a day should you take CBD oil?
- There is no set rule on how many times a day should you take cbd oil. The key to keeping consistent and appropriate dosage is to find a functional cannabis regimen that fits the individual perfectly.
What is an effective dose of CBD?
- Starting with a low dosage and going slowly in increasing the dosage has proven to be an effective roadmap to find effective dosing for each patient.
What is a normal dose of CBD?
- There is no answer to the question of what is a normal dose of CBD. The strategy to find the optimal dosage involves trial and error
A CBD Dosage Calculator will not help since dosage is specific to the individual and to the symptoms that are being addressed
- Once CBD becomes bioavailable it has a half life between four to eight hours. This is the period of time that CBD is active in the body before it is broken down.
I just received a bottle of CBD oil. What are you supposed to add 24 drops of oil into?
- CBD oil can be dropped under your tongue or in the food or beverage of your choice.